- Going Vegetarian/Vegan-ish. I feel good - better than ever. It is certainly an addictive lifestyle.
- Becoming n NWA Worldperks Silver Elite member. Upgrade Me.
- Finding a Dog Sitter. Last year, I struggled with travel due to lack of places to put my dog while I was gone. My dog sitter/good friend has relieved that anxiety and stress.
- Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
- The One Hundred by Nina Garcia
- A New Earth by Ekhart Tolle
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Slumdog Millionaire best movie ever.
- Sex & The City The Movie
- Maui, Hawaii
- W Hotel Chicago, IL & Minneapolis, MN there is no place like home. the W should be my home.
- ::Night Hotel NY ::
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua
- Blackhawk Hotel Cedar Rapids, IA very unique hotel in the middle of nowhere Cedar Rapids. every room is different - you choose your room from a list online
- Ecopolitan - Minneapolis, MN vegan.
- Mafolie - STVI best grouper ever
- Scalintella - Manhattan, NY
- Japonais - Chicago, IL best sushi ever
- Acadia - Minneapolis, MN black bean buger. mmm
- @ Hard Rock Cafe Maui w/Marty Dread i remember dancing the night away....
- @ Dakota Jazz Club w/ Amel Larrieux in Minneapolis this accounted for two nights. back-to-back
- in New York on Broadway w/Chicago best show yet.
- My Golden Birthday
- NYE @ The W Hotel Minneapolis *smiles*
- Furniture from Room & Board
- the '05 Acura TL
- Marciano Jacket
- the iPhone. the ONLY thing I am not sold on with this phone is the fact that you can not text & drive. I KNOW! Not Safe. BUT with the Blackberry, I could text by feeling the keypad - without using my eyes....
- Shuella. Talk about saving lives... the lives of my Stilettos!
- Big Soft Fuzzy Grey Blanket
- Lemonade Flavored Toothpaste did I ever mention that anything mint or cinnamon gag me?
- That I am moving back to Chicago
"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."