Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sweetest Things of 2008 according to Me

2008 represented living the way I want to live without any apologies....

Lifestyle Changes:

  • Going Vegetarian/Vegan-ish. I feel good - better than ever. It is certainly an addictive lifestyle.
  • Becoming n NWA Worldperks Silver Elite member. Upgrade Me.
  • Finding a Dog Sitter. Last year, I struggled with travel due to lack of places to put my dog while I was gone. My dog sitter/good friend has relieved that anxiety and stress.

Books:

Movies:

  • Slumdog Millionaire best movie ever.
  • Sex & The City The Movie

Trips Taken:

Hotel Stays:

Restaurants:

Nights:

  • @ Hard Rock Cafe Maui w/Marty Dread i remember dancing the night away....
  • @ Dakota Jazz Club w/ Amel Larrieux in Minneapolis this accounted for two nights. back-to-back
  • in New York on Broadway w/Chicago best show yet.
  • My Golden Birthday
  • NYE @ The W Hotel Minneapolis *smiles*

Purchases:

  • Furniture from Room & Board
  • the '05 Acura TL
  • Marciano Jacket
  • the iPhone. the ONLY thing I am not sold on with this phone is the fact that you can not text & drive. I KNOW! Not Safe. BUT with the Blackberry, I could text by feeling the keypad - without using my eyes....
  • Shuella. Talk about saving lives... the lives of my Stilettos!
  • Big Soft Fuzzy Grey Blanket

Discoveries:

  • Lemonade Flavored Toothpaste did I ever mention that anything mint or cinnamon gag me?
  • Blogspot
  • That I am moving back to Chicago




  • "If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like you had a very full and rewarding 2008. Here's to an even better 2009!

Anonymous said...

i love the sushi at japonais in chicago, too! that's one reason i can't go vegan, i dont think i could give up sushi (hey just being honest!)

happy new year :)

Anonymous said...

Confession time:

I may or may not have had a couple of tears at the end of Slumdog Millionaire.

...

I know, I know.