Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crista From The Block*




1PHOTO taken in my (cluttered with cosmetics/accessories) bedroom. Diesel Boots. Authentic (?) Rhinestone-embedded Cowboy belt from Tony's Saddle Shop in Valparaiso, IN (I used to stop by when driving between my hometown and Chicago, IL). I purchased this belt in 2005 just before heading to the Redken Symposium in Vegas. Happened to be Show Season, therefore the store was full of glitteratti inspired Cowgirl Garb. Hoodie by BCBG.


2PHOTO taken by MartiniVision at his home studio in NYC. & illegally altered by myself on my iPhone via the ArtCamera App. The original copy of this photo is amazing.


3PHOTO taken in the Acura. Aviator Shades from ALDO. Puma scarf which is not visible.
xox

1 comment:

Andhari said...

Im loving your bcbg hoodie :)