Saturday, September 13, 2008

♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫ ☺ ♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫




Because I have a relationship with the music that I listen to and am constantly lusting exposure to new artists/new sounds, I thought I would share with you just a few songs you may find on my IPOD:




Thievery Corporation – Acid Jazz
Sade - Paradise
Toni Braxton – Why Should I Care
Allure – All Cried Out
Empire Soundtrack – I Seen It All
Lydia Rhodes – Dreams
Christina Aguilera – Tilt Your Head Back
Marty Dread - Pure Aloha
Soul Decision – Faded
Mint Condition – What Kind Of Man Would I Be
Joss Stone – Some Kind Of Wonderful
Lauryn Hill – Oh Jerusalem
Stevie Wonder & Beyonce – So Amazing
Madonna – Material Girl
Floetry – Sunshine
The Isley Brothers – For The Love Of You
Mariah Carey – Get Your Number
Bebel Gilberto – So Nice
Shakedown – At Night (Afterlife Mix)
Mary J Blige – Not Looking
Mary J Blige – Beautiful Ones
Faith Evans – I Don't Need It
Silkk The Shocker – Be There
Shakira – Hips Don't Lie
Jay Z & Beyonce – Hollywood
Angie Stone – Brotha
Fenomenon – Can't They Be Good
Faith Evans – Goin' Out
Rupeski – Dreamin' About Tomorrow
John Powell – Assassin's Tango
Faith Hill – She's A Wild One
Goapele – Darker Side Of The Moon
Zap Mama – Black Eyed Pease
Groove Theory – Tell Me
Garth Brooks – Driftin Away
Barry White – You Are My Lady
Onda Music – Happiness Is Free
Sweetback – Sing to Be Safe
Mahogany People – Heart Of Mine
Slick Rick
112 – Cupid
Sweetback – Mountain
Bjork & A Tribe Called Quest – Stressed Out
Groove Theory – It's Alright
Lauryn Hill – Forgive Them Father
Pussy Cat Dolls – Stick With You
Everything But The Girl – Take Me
Abraham – Magpie
Red Hot Chili Peppers – Pea
Thievery Corporation – Ave Maria Classical Remix
Zap Mama – Bandy Bandy
Brazillian Girls – Wax Poetic
Sweetback – VooDoo Breath
Salt N Pepa – Whatta Man
Sweetback – Shining Hour
Tracy Chapman – Mountain O' Things
Jay-Z & Jermaine Dupri - Pop Ya Collar (remix)
Xscape - Who Can I Run To
Rich Prez - Respect
Anastasia Soundtrack - Journey To The Past
Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough
Floetry - Say Yes
Ad Finem - If You Fall (Chilled Mix)
Sade - Cherish The Day
Empire Soundtrack - J.O.S.E
Brazillian Girls - Dance Till The Morning Sun
Sade - Kiss Of Life
Toni Tone Tony - All I Ask Of You
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Jaheim - Could It Be
Groove Theory - Never Enough
Floetry - Getting Late
Mariah Carey - I Wish You Knew
Bebel Gilberto - The Girl From Ipanema
The Roots & Erykah Badu - You got Me
Lloyd Banks - Karma Remix
Robin Thicke - I wanna Love You Girl
Lauryn Hill - Final Hour
Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
No Doubt - Spiderwebs
Britney Spears vs. Usher- Yeah Toxic (Techno Remix)
Toni Braxton - I Get So High
Keisha Cole - I Should Have Cheated
Lauryn Hill - Adam Lives In Theory
Kaskade - It's You, It's Me
Joss Stone - For The Love Of You
Kaskade - In This Life
Sweetback - Lover
Floetry - Hey You
Mariah Carey - Mine Again
Ciara - Get Up
Rent - 525,600 Minutes
Les Nubians
Lauryn Hill - Mr. Intentional
Sergio Mendes & Indian Arie - Timeless
Jaheim - Remarkable
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Only The Strong Survive
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
Everything But The Girl - The Road
Weezer - No One Else
Marvin Gaye - You're all I Need To Get By
Fac15 - Twisted By The Pool
Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill
Tracy Chapman - For You
Goapele - Good Love
Sting - Fragile
Amel Larrieux & Mos Def - Get Up
Duran Duran - Rio
Maze & Frankie Beverly - Before I Let You Go
Teedra Moses - Complex Simplicity
Outkast - Aquemini
Goapele - Love Me Right
Ludacris - Pimpin All Over The World
Madonna - Just Like A Prayer
Evanescense & Linkin Park - Wake Me Up Inside
Colbie Callat - Realize
Tony Toni Tone - Let's Get Down
Babyface - Whip Appeal
Busta Rhymes & Janet Jackson - What's It Gonna Be
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
Gwen Stefani - Luxurious
Lucinda Williams - Cowboys To Girls
Bob Sinclair - World Hold On
Alicia Keys - Fallin'
Sweetback - Round & Round
En Vogue - Don't Let Go
Lupe Fiasco & Jill Scott - Day Dreamin
Dougie Fresh & Slick Rick - La Di Da Di
INXS - By My Side
Dru Hill - Sleepin In My Bed
Pink Floyd - We Don't Need No Education
Ne-Yo - So Sick
TQ - Westside
Jasmine Trias - I'd Rather
Fantasia & Lyfe Jennings - Hypothetically
Crazy Penis - Mind Wide Open
Reba McEntire - Fancy
Madonna - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Everything But The Girl - My Baby Don't Love Me
Regina Spektor - Fidelity
Destiny's Child - Dangerously In Love
The Outfield - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love Tonight
Arrested Development - Everyday People
Sweetback - All My Days With You
Kennedy - Who's Lovin Your Momma
Solu - The Way I Feel
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
Thievery Corporation Nina Simone - Verve Remixed
Michael Jackson - PYT
Amerie - Touch
Tamia - Officially Missing You
Pink - U & Ur Hand
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
Charles Wright - Express Yourself
R Kelly & Cassidy - Hotel
Soulstice - All Right
Empire Soundtrack - Slow Down
The Rurals - Sweet
Annie Lennox & The Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
Amel Larrieux - For Real

♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫ ☺ ♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫ ☺ ♫♪ ♫ ★ ♫♪ ♫

Music is my life and it is with me every moment of every day.

Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

а все таки: мне понравилось!! а82ч